Easter is coming! Tradition is rooted in Easter Sunday. Families attend church together to celebrate the Resurrection. After church, families head home to enjoy a beautiful meal together. The finale of the day is the ‘Great Egg Hunt’!
If you have a bowl, a baking dish and the ability to stir, you can make this dish.
Combine beaten eggs, evaporated milk, melted butter, sugar, salt, pepper and vanilla in a large bowl. Add flour and frozen cream corn to the bowl. Stir everything together and pour into a prepared baking dish. Bake for 45-55 minutes.
I hope this isn’t too technical for ya. I mean, there are a lot of steps involved in preparing this dish!
Creamy Sweet Corn Pudding. Adults love it, teens love it, kiddos love it, and toddlers love it. Fill them up on Corn Pudding and then go find those EGGS!!!!
I need you to stop reading right now and go write down the ingredients on your Easter menu.
You might want to consider making two pans of this deliciousness. Like I said, there isn’t an age group that doesn’t love it.
This dish has been showing up on our Easter table for years. I don’t even want to think what would go down in my kitchen if I didn’t make this for Sir Streusel and my punks!
Put this on your menu and don’t look back!
Jody and Edna
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (5 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ (20 oz.) packages frozen cream-style corn
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs.
- Add evaporated milk, butter, sugar, salt, pepper, and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Stir in flour and corn.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.