Today I am sharing another Game Day Slider with you. In the South, there is no such thing as too much football food. I shared these chicken Game Day Chicken Sliders with you previously. Today Edna and I bring you Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders.
I love Hawaiian Sweet Rolls. If I am not careful and disciplined, I will eat the entire bag of those little suckers.
First things first, slice the rolls in half. Line the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan with the bottoms of the rolls. Top roll bottoms with sliced ham.
Top with sliced white cheese.
Place top of rolls on top of sliced cheese.
In a small bowl combine: melted butter, chopped onion, parsley, Dijon mustard, and garlic. Pour mixture over rolls.
Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 to 15 more or until cheese is melted and tops are light brown.
Right out of Edna and I promise you they will disappear right in front of your eyes!
Perfect game day food. You might want to be prepared to make two pans….they are just that addictive!
Jody and Edna
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 12 oz. thinly sliced deli ham—Black Forest
- 6 oz. thinly sliced white cheese—white cheddar, swiss, provolone, mozzarella
- 5 oz. container semisoft cheese with garlic and herbs.
- 6 Tbsp. melted butter
- 4 Tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- Layer roll bottoms with sliced ham.
- Top with sliced white cheese.
- Spread cut side of top of roll with cheese spread. Place on top of cheese.
- In a small bowl combine: melted butter, chopped onion, parsley, Dijon mustard, and garlic.
- Pour mixture over rolls.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 10 to 15 more or until cheese is melted and tops are light brown.